Visit the link below for valuable links for educator preparation in CT:
- Connecticut Troops to Teachers ProgramLearn more about the Connecticut Troops to Teachers Program, focused on transitioning service members and Veterans to a career in teaching.
- edTPAedTPA is a performance-based, subject-specific assessment and support system used by educator preparation programs (EPPs) to emphasize, support, and measure the skills and knowledge that teacher candidates need from day one to help all students in real classrooms learn.
- Educator Preparation Providers (EPPs) and Programs in ConnecticutEducator preparation providers (EPP) and programs that are currently approved by the Connecticut State Board of Education.
- Educator Preparation Statutory RequirementsTeacher Preparation Statutory Requirements Updated July 12, 2017
- Program ApprovalThe Talent Office has responsibility and oversight for the review and continuing approval of educator preparation programs in Connecticut preparing candidates for state certification.
- Teaching in ConnecticutInformation on Connecticut and the teaching profession in Connecticut.
- Title IICertification Reports for Teacher Preparation Programs 2007-08, 2008-09, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16